Rachel, Jason, and Anna discuss Lori Reed and Paul Signorelli's book, Workplace Learning & Leadership: A Handbook for Library and Nonprofit Trainers, specifically how the content and resources relate to instruction librarians.
- Reed, L., & Signorelli, P. (2011). Workplace learning & leadership: A handbook for library and nonprofit trainers. Chicago: American Library Association.
- T is for Training
- State Library of North Carolina's Master Trainer Program
- New Jersey State Library's Train the Trainer Program
- InfoPeople via the California State Library
- ALA Learning Round Table
- Jason's Zotero book, Zotero: A Guide for Librarians, Teachers and Researchers, from ACRL Publications will be available at ALA Annual in New Orleans