Listen to Episode 19 (mp3, ~56 minutes)
Rachel, Jason, and Anna invited past guests back to chat, and it was not only informative and educational, but great fun! Joining us for this episode:
- Peter Larsen, Physical Sciences & Engineering Librarian & Associate Professor at the University of Rhode Island
- Stephen Francoeur, Information Services Librarian at Baruch College
- Database Troubleshooting Guide at St. Petersburg College
- Yuuguu -- screen sharing software
- California Open Source Textbook Project (COSTP)
- Google Docs -- shared workspace for students
- LIB 120: Introduction to Information Literacy at URI
- A Better System for Classifying Sources
- Bizup, J. (2008). BEAM: A rhetorical vocabulary for teaching research-based writing. Rhetoric Review, 27 (1), 72-86.
- New Podcast Alert: The WGIL Room Issues in library instruction, information literacy, and emerging technology. Give it a listen!