Sarah Steiner, Social Work and Assessment Librarian, from Georgia State University, joins Rachel, Jason and Anna for a great talk on all things assessment with library instruction (consultations, individual classes, as well as programmatic).
- Virginia Tech Instruction Clearinghouse Initiative: Assessment Tools
- Utah State University Assessment Page
- Radcliff, C. J., Jensen, M. L., Salem, Jr. J. A., Burhanna, K. J., & Gedeon, J. A. (2007). A practical guide to information literacy assessment for academic librarians. Westport, Conn: Libraries Unlimited.
- Johnson, M. (2010). This book is overdue!: How librarians and cybrarians can save us all. New York: Harper.
- Nominate your library's best LibGuides on Springshare's site: http://bestof.libguides.com