Play the episode
- Just, Marcel Adam. "Interdependence of Nonoverlapping Cortical Systems in Dual Cognitive Tasks." NeuroImage 14 (2001): 417-26.
- Blakeslee, Sandra. "Car Calls May Leave Brain Short-Handed." New York Times 31 July 2001.
- Willis, C. M. "Olfactory detection of human bladder cancer by dogs: proof of principle study." British Medical Journal 329 (2004): 7439-445.
- McNeil, Donald G., Jr. "Moise Nose Shows Promise in Tracking Down Cancers." New York Times 28 September 2004.
- Qualls, Lori. "He's convinced dog can detect cancer." Midland Daily News 27 January 2008.
- Library Gaming Toolkit
- Library Gaming Google Group
- Information Literacy Instruction Using Gaming Strategies
- Games in Libraries Podcast
- ALA Connect
- Ben 10: Alien Force Game Maker
- Harris, Amy. Gaming in Academic Libraries: Collections, Marketing, andInformation Literacy. Chicago: ACRL, 2008.
- Gallaway, Beth. Game On: Gaming in Libraries, Neal Schuman, 2009.
- Neiburger, Eli. Gamers... In the Library?! ALA, 2007