Things we talk about:
- Conference debriefings (THATCamp and Computers in Libraries);
- Crazy ideas regarding technology's role in "next generation" professional development, scholarly communication, and professional contributions;"
- Rachel's officially blogging her quest for programmatic information literacy;
- Jason's progress with his all online, asynchronous Zotero course for GSLIS' Continuing Education at Simmons College; and
- We respond to a listener email from Kate the Hoosier Librarian
- Lawson, S. (2010). Library camps and unconferences. New York: Neal-Schuman Publishers.
- Borchardt, R., Coleman, M., Puckett, J. & Van Scoyoc, A. (2011, March). Podcasting for professional development [PowerPoint Slides]. Presentation at Computers in Libraries: Strategic Focus & Value for Library Communities, Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://www.slideshare.net/jasonpuckett/podcasting-for-professional-development.
- Rachel's blog, My Quest for Programmatic Information Literacy Check. it. out.
- Jason's CE Zotero course at Simmons College